Build: [ Quest Rewards | Unique List | Mana Reserved Calculator ]
Crafting: [ Mod Compendium | Item Prefix Mods | Item Suffix Mods | Corrupted Mods ]
End Game: [ Map Management | Rogue Exiles | Strongboxes ]
It is said that some people just "like to see the world burn", well I personally would rather shatter the world to pieces! With this build you can do exactly that. This build is based around bypassing the Cold Snap cooldown with never-ending power charges for a true perma-freeze experience! Since this build won't come into it's own until Lv60+, it is recommended that you use a typical quick leveling build to achieve that level first.
- Normal : Help Oak (+40 base Life)
- Cruel : Kill All (Skill Point)
- Merciless : Kill All (Skill Point)
The following is the skill gem setup one would use for this character.
4L: Cold Snap + Cold Penetration + Life Leech + Elemental Proliferation
5L: Cold Snap + Cold Penetration + Life Leech + Elemental Proliferation + Increased Area of Effect
6L: Cold Snap + Cold Penetration + Life Leech + Elemental Proliferation + Increased Area of Effect + Concentrated Effect
4L : Arctic Breath + Greater Multiple Projectiles + Added Chaos Damage + Added Lightning Damage
4L : Reduced Mana + Purity of Ice + Discipline + Clarity
4L : Elemental Weakness + Enfeeble + Increased Duration + Vaal Haste
3L : Frostbite + Arctic Armour + Empower
3L : Lightning Warp + Faster Casting + Reduced Duration
The following is a list of required items you will need in order to make the build work correctly.
- Cloak of Defiance : Your source for MoM.
- Mindspiral : This item has amazing synergy with Cloak of Defiance, and can be corrupted for increased MoM.
- Windscream : Allows dual cursing.
- Romira's Banquet : The bread and butter of the build, without this you cannot spam Cold Snap.
- (Optional) Berek's Grip : Allows you to remove Life Leech from 6L, but is not required.
Statistical focus for rare equipment should be as follows:
- Resistances(+122% to All) > Life > Mana > Mana Regen > AoE Damage > Increased AoE > Cold Spell Damage > Cast Speed